This webinar is an introduction to our Agile Managers Workshop. Here is a quick summary about the Agile Managers workshop. We will explain this more in this short webinar. – We
This webinar is an introduction to our Agile Managers Workshop. Here is a quick summary about the Agile Managers workshop. We will explain this more in this short webinar.
– We want 10-18 Agile managers or executives.
– This is for managers of different types. People managing say four teams (a.k.a. front-line managers) and people managing 20-50 teams (a.k.a. senior managers) for example.
– We will accept a few experienced Agile coaches who want to become Agile managers.
– KEY: Learn from one another by helping one another solve problems. We will try to make these problems real, and the solutions as effective and appropriate as possible.
– There will be some role-playing, but with realistic situations, often brought to the workshop by the participants.
– We will typically have three main topics.
– The workshop will be 3.5 hours. About an hour for each topic, and some social time.
– The leader will organize things, facilitate, curate the topics, lead the discussion, and add opinions, but a lot of the value is in getting to know, and working with, the other participants.
– Price: For now, online, $400 per session.
Participants must apply. The application is simple. A few questions and maybe your LinkedIn page or something similar. Anyone can nominate a participant. (Tell us at [masked]) We might reach out to some managers (at your suggestion) and ask them to apply.
To the degree possible, we will allow participants to help propose much of the content or at least the topics.
(Friday) 11:30 am - 12:00 pm