You say you can’t draw? We bet you’re wrong! If you have an idea to communicate and a pen and paper, you can learn to communicate visually. Join Flatiron School as
You say you can’t draw? We bet you’re wrong! If you have an idea to communicate and a pen and paper, you can learn to communicate visually.
Join Flatiron School as one of our lead product design instructors demonstrates the basics of sketching as a communication tool and a foundation for visual design.
What You’ll Learn
– In this fast-paced interactive session, you will:
– Learn a simple visual alphabet that you can use to communicate
almost any concept
– Practice a variety of clear and easy sketching techniques in real time
– Discover free resources proven to help you develop your sketching
skills in a few minutes a day (really!)
– Increase your confidence in your ability to communicate on the job and
with friends and family by using quick sketches to bring your ideas and
designs to life
Who is the workshop for?
No experience is required to attend! If you’ve had some experience with design in general, there is still a lot to learn from this workshop. This is a no-strings-attached opportunity for you to gain design knowledge and find out if product design is something you’re passionate about. Just show up, and learn something new!
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time