The RHCSA exam (Red Hat Certified System Administrator), also called EX200, is a performance-based exam lasting 2 hours and half, focusing on installation and server configuration on RHEL 7 (Red
The RHCSA exam (Red Hat Certified System Administrator), also called EX200, is a performance-based exam lasting 2 hours and half, focusing on installation and server configuration on RHEL 7 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7).
RHCSA is an entry-level certification that focuses on actual competencies at system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and attach it to a live network running network services.
There is no prior requirements for this course.
This is a 3 day (May 19, 20, and 21) live class.
The course fee is $990
– Understand and use essential tools
– Operate running systems
– Configure local storage
– Create and configure file systems
– Deploy, configure, and maintain systems
– Manage users and groups
– Manage security
For detailed topics and registration, visit the below page:
Related Live Courses
– Live training class for obtaining Red Hat Certified Engineer certification => https://learn.coding-bootcamps.com/p/live-training-class-for-obtaining-red-hat-certified-engineer-certification
Related Self-paced Courses
– Introduction to Linux OS => https://learn.coding-bootcamps.com/p/learn-linux-coding-by-examples-intro-level
– Intro to Linux Bash Scripting => https://learn.coding-bootcamps.com/p/learn-linux-coding-by-examples-intermediate-level
– Linux Management for System Admins => https://learn.coding-bootcamps.com/p/learn-how-to-setup-and-manage-linux-servers
– Intro to Cybersecurity => https://learn.coding-bootcamps.com/p/essential-practical-guide-to-cybersecurity-for-system-admin-and-developers
(Wednesday) 8:30 am - 10:30 am(GMT-04:00) View in my time